The in Patient Guide contains the following information:
- Patient rights
- Patient responsibilities
- What you have to bring from home
- Your room
- Safety and security
- Consent Forms
- Your personal belongings
- Emergencies Arriving
- Services available at the hospital
- Visiting policy
- Patient Affairs Unit (social worker and patient relations)
- Medical Record Department
- Healthcare Dilemmas
- If you need surgery information
- Discharge planning
- Your Bill
The following statement of Patient Rights has been adopted by the Hospital and the Medical Staff. As a patient of the Hospital you have the right to:
- Receive full access and exercise these rights for treatment without regard of sex, culture, economic, educational, religious, background or the source of payment for care.
- Considerate and respectful care.
- Have knowledge of the name of the treating physician who has primary responsibility for coordinating your care and the names and specialty of other health care providers who will see you as a patient.
- Receive information from the treating physician about your illness, your course of treatment and your prospect for recovery in terms that you can understand.
- Participate actively in decisions regarding your medical care, to the extent permitted by law; this includes the right to refuse treatment.
- Receive as much information about any proposed treatment or procedures that may be needed to give informed consent or to refuse the course of treatment (except in emergencies) this information shall include a description of the procedure and / or treatment, the medically significant risk involved in each, and to know the name of the Physician who will carry out the procedure or treatment.
- Full consideration of privacy concerning your medical care program. Case discussion, consultation, examination and treatment are confidential and should be conducted directly.
- Receive appropriate treatment and information for pain management
- Terminal ill patients would receive high and special care to fulfill their unique needs.
- Participate actively in decisions regarding your medical care to the extent permitted by law this includes the right to refuse treatment.
- Provide the Hospital with all required information including his medical history.
- Answer any question regarding his medical condition.
- Follow & respect all hospital policies & procedures
- Accept all expected Risks and or complications
- Respect all hospital belongings
- Respond to all financial needs regarding his treatment.
Most Recent Services
- LASIK (third generation for correction of refraction errors).
- Three and Four Dimensional Ultrasound Fetal Study
- Speech therapy.
- Phoniatric Clinic.
- Open type MRI Machine.
- Plastic Surgery Clinic
- General check up clinic
- Treatment of vitiligo and psoriasis.
- Slimming clinic
- Clinics of Specialized Centers:
- Jeddah Heart Institute (Cardiology, Cardiac Cath. Lab., Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery & Pediatric Cardiology)
- Jeddah Cancer Center (Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy & Hematology)
- Endocrine & Diabetic Centre (Pediatric & Adults Endocrine & Diabetic & Dietary Section)
- Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Center
- Pediatrics Clinic (Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Nephrology & pediatric Oncology)
- Clinic of Surgery (General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Ophthalmology , ENT & Open heart Surgery)
- Andrology Clinic
- OB & Gyne Clinics & IVF
- Neurosurgery, Neurosciences & Psychiatry, Clinical Psychologist and Psychometrics.
- Clinics of Medicine (General Internal Medicine, General check up , Nephrology & Dialysis, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy & Sleep Disorder, Rheumatology & Rehab, Dermatology, Medical Fitness Clinic & Infectious Diseases)
- Dental Clinics
- In addition to diagnostic services for laboratory and X-ray film of various types of heart and nerves lab.
- Dispensing services of medicines is round the clock
- ER Dept. is operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Waiting List registry, you can avail this service thru admission office if no room available, except for emergency cases.
- Referrals, your attending physician can refer for whatever medical concerns within the hospital.
- Appointment status, you have the right to know or receive information on the status of your appointment request.
- Re-scheduling, you have the right to receive information or announcement if the scheduled operation is cancelled and given top-priority if re-scheduled
Appointment Thru Operator
- Please call the hospital direct number: 6038888
- Please provide the following information to the operator:
*Telephone or Mobile number
*Medical Number (if available)
Appointment Thru EBH Website
- Go to EBH website, www.erfan-bagedo.com and log-in to Appointment Request.
- Supply the data required in the appointment request form
- Not all doctors are available for appointment request in the EBH website, procedures in getting an appointment request vary from area to area, you can request for extension numbers through the operator.
- The availability date for appointment request is 2 days after you log in.
- The reservation officer will inform or confirm you the schedule of your appointment request.
- Please proceed directly to the reservation officer at the Main Reception
Patient Guide to Register
- For Registered Patient:
EBH Medical Card and if you still don’t have it please proceed to window #2 to process the said the card
- For New Patient:
Saudi National Card or iqama
Company Insurance card (if available)
Medical Reports or previous investigations done outside the hospital
(All information will be secured)
Please proceed directly to Master Data Section of the Main Reception (see attached map) and kindly provide the following data to the receptionist:
- Full Name (as written in your ID card or Iqama)
- Birth Date
- Mobile / Telephone Number
- Contact person in case of emergency
Once you receive EBH Medical Card, please follow the directions posted in the main receptions for the next procedures.
- If you have any comments or complaints you can contact Patients Relations Department Ext: (1221)
- Guide signs are available in most places of the hospital for directions.