Pediatric surgery is surgical sub-specialty which deals with all Pediatric surgical problems which include :
- General Pediatric surgery
- Neonatal surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery and Gastrointestinal endoscopy for children
- Pediatric plastic surgery and treatment of burns
- Treatment of the congenital abnormalities
- Pediatric urology and urological Endoscopy
Other surgical sub-specialty departments which provide Pediatric services are neurosurgery, dental and orthopaedic, physiotherapy and speech therapy.
The unit is very well equipped and supported by the other medical services such as biochemical laboratories, chromosomal analysis and radiological services which include plain and contrast x-rays and C.T. scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine.