All varieties of minor, major and emergency surgeries, including micro-surgery, Laparoscopic surgery and laser surgery are carried out, daily by qualified, highly-experienced consultant surgeons, backed by 24 hours on-call service seven days a week.
Nine modern and fully equipped operating theatres and endoscopy suites are available to cater for all routine and specialized major, intermediate and minor surgical and endoscopic procedures including day surgery and cases involving local anaesthesia. Separate but adjacent anaesthetic and recovery rooms are fully equipped.
- Surgery of the GIT including hypopharynx, oesophagus, stomach and small intestine and colorectal surgery
- Surgery for oesophageal varices including portal hypertension
- Surgery for morbid obesity including gastric bypass operations and gastric banding
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery and suprarenal gland surgery
- Hepatobiliary surgery and cholecystectomy
- Hernia repair operations with all its varieties
- Laser surgery
- All anal surgical operations including stapling Haemorrhoidectory & band ligation
- Head & neck surgery
- Surgery of the GIT neoplasms
- Breast neoplasms
- Early detection and surgery for breast tumors with reconstruction of breast after mastectomy
- Surgery for genitourinary tumors with bladder reconstruction
- Surgery of the female genital tract tumor (Uterus, Ovaries & Vagina)
- Surgery of hepatobiliairy tumors and pancreas
- Soft tissues tumors and bone tumors
- Endocrinal tumors
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Laparoscopic varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopic resection of intestine
- Laparoscopic abdominal exploration
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic fundoplication for Histus Hernia
- Thorascopic Cervical Sympathectomy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Gastric banding.
- Laparoscopic Gastric bypass.
- Laparoscopic Gastric sleeve and othoris.
Surgery for chronic renal failure:
- Venous access for hemodialysis
- A.V Fistule
- A.V graft
- Permcath insertion
- Intraperitoneal cath. for peritoneal dialysis.
- Kidney transplantation:-
- Living donner (with dep. donor nephrectony.)